ONE™ CARTRIDGE FILTER TANK
THE IDEAL PARTICULATE FILTERS.
The unique ONE Cartridge Tank filter system is the ideal solution for the removal of a multitude of particulates. It’s designed to replace smaller, commonly used cartridge filters, and is available in two different configurations ideal for residential to larger commercial applications. These systems utilize a variety of large capacity cartridges, which greatly extend replacement cycle times. Perfect for most water conditions where pre- or post-filtration for particulates is needed.
- Cartridges specially designed for higher flow rates and higher contaminant retention capacities
- Wide variety of application-specific cartridges available
- Easy access to cartridge for service and replacement purposes – no special tools required
- Optional bottom drain – Allows particles to flush from the system and extends cartridge life
The EF-835-1 Cartridge Tank comes equipped with a top mount valve including bypass and is available with three different cartridge types (see literature). These filters offer excellent filtration and, because of their size, outstanding retention capabilities for residential and light commercial applications.
The EF-835-2 Cartridge Tank is available with two different cartridge types (see literature) and is designed with a 2″ inlet/outlet connection located at the bottom of the tank, making this system ideal for commercial and industrial applications.
CUSTOM FILTERS FOR UNIQUE WATER PROBLEMS.
EVBF backwashing filters are highly effective and consistently deliver quality water for your family. Whether neutralizing acidic water, removing chlorine or eliminating iron and nuisance particles, these filtration systems are configured to address your household’s specific water problems.
- Calcite corrects acidic water conditions
- Corosex is combined with calcite to correct acidic water conditions
- Carbon removes unpleasant tastes and odors
- Filter Z removes nuisance particles (e.g. clay and silt)
An extra safeguard for your peace of mind.
When you need additional protection against nuisance bacteria, an optional chlorine generator is available for the EVBF filter system.